ORGANIC OATMEAL MIX
Oatmeal is pretty much my favorite breakfast. With an endless variety of flavors to make, you just need a perfect base. I have sourced the best organic oats and combined them with my secret mix of warm spices – not too much, to perfectly pair with your choice of toppings. The lightest touch of organic brown sugar is just right – even for those who don’t care for it sweet.
Some of my favorite flavor combinations…
Apricot + Pistachio
Cranberry + Pecan
Blueberry + Walnut
Almond, Coconut + Chocolate Chip
18 oz, makes 12 – 1/3-1/2 cup servings – packaged in a reusable, glass Weck jar along with baking instructions
Ingredients: organic oats, organic spices, organic brown sugar, himalayan pink salt
1. Measure 1/4 cup of oatmeal mix into small saucepan over low-medium heat. Pour over 1/2 cup water.
2. Add 1 TBS of each topping, chopped (optional)
3. Stir well and cover, leaving lid slightly ajar.
4. Let simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has been reduced and just a little thickened syrup rests at the bottom.
5. Turn off heat and remove pan from stove. Let stand for 3 minutes with lid on.
Serve and enjoy!
Or try your favorite overnight oat recipe!